General terms and conditions
- 1.1. The binding reservation of an apartment is valid only after the order has been completed (by the tenant and subsequently after the landlord has sent the confirmation (voucher) to the e-mail address entered in the reservation form together with other details.
- 1.2. To complete the binding reservation, either 50 % of the price of the rental must be paid by a bank transfer to our account, or a card guarantie has to be given. If you make the payment via bank transfer, an invoice will be issued no later than 10 days after booking and sent to the e-mail address entered. The invoice for the 50 % price of the rental will be issued based on your definition of the payment and billing details provided in the reservation.
- 1.3. Apartments can be rented only for two nights or more (outside the high season), weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday (in the high season). Contact the landlord by phone or e-mail for general terms for long-term rental.
- 2.1. The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the rental. If you cancel your reservation earlier than 30 days befor your stay, a cancellation fee is not charged. If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 8 days before your stay, a cancellation fee of 50 % will be charged. If you cancel your reservation 7 days or less before taking over the apartment, the cancellation fee is 100 %. If the tenant decide to leave earlier at its own discretion, they are not entitled to any refund. Reservations made in the so-called "non-refundable payment" mode are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the price of rental.
- 2.2. The order of the rental can be cancelled only in writing and cancellation must be sent to the address of the landlord (e-mail, registered letter).
- The apartment can only be occupied by the persons specified in the registration card and by the maximum number of persons according to the capacity of the apartment. The number of persons is defined for each apartment separately.
- The price of the rental includes: 1x cleaning after your stay, bed sheets and linen, towels according to the number of persons.
Price of the rental
- 5.1. The price of the apartment rental includes all charges unless stated otherwise.
- 5.2. The price of the rental includes one parking place and no reservation is necessary.
Takeover / handover
- 6.1. You can take over the apartment on the first day of your rental between 2.00 PM and 7.00 PM. You shall return the apartment on the last day of your rental until 10.00 AM unless otherwise stated.
- 6.2. In case of a later takeover/handover, you need to inform the landlord in advance.
- 7.1. Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.
- 7.2. Pets are allowed against a fee.
- 7.3. The tenant commits to pay any and all damage he/she has caused. In case defects and damaged items are found in the apartment, the tenant must notify the landlord immediately after taking over the apartment. Otherwise,the damage will be charged to the tenant.
- 7.4. In case of a breach of the terms and conditions, the landlord is entitled to terminate the rent agreement immediately and to expel the tenant from the building.