- Should a dispute arise between the contracting parties, the consumer has the right to out-of-court settlement. The proposal for such out-of-court settlement for dispute resolution pursuant to act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as later amended, shall be submitted by the consumer to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA). All details on the out-of-court settlement of the dispute can be found on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz).
- As provided in the Sales Records Act, the seller is required to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, the seller is required to register the received revenue with the tax administrator on-line; in the event of a technical failure within 48 hours by the latest if the taxpayer records the revenue under the standard mode in the respective point of sale.
Consent with storing personal information and sending commercial communications
- By checking the box "I agree with the terms" and by pressing the link "I want the news" or "Send request" or "Send responses" or "Submit order", you express, in accordance with act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection, as later amended, your explicit consent with the processing and storing of your personal data to the extent stated in the contact form for marketing purposes of the provider and the company of the EBM Group (EBM Rent, s.r.o., EBM – Expert Building Management, s.r.o., EBM Construct, s.r.o. a EBM Partner a.s.). EBM Rent, s.r.o. is the provider, reg. No. 06303200. Marketing purposes shall primarily mean the offering of products and services, the sending of information about events to be organised, news and about any other activities of the provider. As provided in section 21 of act 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, as later amended, you have the right to access personal data concerning you and you have the right to correct it, block it or request its disposal.
- You furthermore give your consent to the sending of commercial communications by the provider through electronic means pursuant to act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on the Amendment to Certain Acts, as later amended, for the period of time lasting until the withdrawal of your consent, however for a maximum of 20 years. The granting of your consent is voluntary.
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The revocation of your consent is effective at the time of its delivery to the provider.
- The provider will not pass on to third parties the personal information and consents your have provided.
Information about cookies files
- What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your PC. They are stored by the web browser at the request of the individual websites you are viewing. The websites can retrospectively request the contents of the file. Based on those contents, they will know which websites you have previously visited, whether you have something in the shopping chart or if you are logged in. Cookies are necessary for the proper function of the majority of larger internet websites.
- What types of files do we use
We can look at cookies on our website according to their validity term or purpose.
short-term cookies - valid only during your visit, they loose validity after a few minutes after you have left our website. They support the basic functions of the website.
long-term cookies - they are valid several days or months. They make it easier for us to set up our website when you return, help with your signing in or reminding you of an offer of accommodation in the advertising space of other websites.
key (functional) cookies - the website will not function properly without them. What can for example happen is that the contents of your shopping chart will disappear or you will not be able to stay signed in.
analytic - they allow the tracking of the website traffic and use of various functions. These cookies help us improve our website, so that we can offer higher user convenience.
tracking and remarketing cookies - they help us optimise our offer towards customers and reach them in the advertisement space on other websites.
conversion cookies - they are used for evaluating how an ad works and the different ways users reach our website.
- Disabling the storing of cookies
Standard internet browsers allow the user in their settings to disable cookies. See the help of your browser for instructions and follow those instructions. Keep in mind that with cookies disabled the convenience of the buying process can be significantly reduced.